Non-porous steel strip and perforated steel strip design, convenient installation, the steel strip can be maximum extension for large caliber pipe. This hose clamp band width are 8mm, 9mm, 12mm, 12.7mm and 14.2mm. Now is widely used in the family, car, agriculture, fixing ventilation ducts, panels, etc.
Remark: In addition to normal hose clamp. Other specifications also can be production.
Quick release hose clamp
Quick-release worm gear hose clamps are designed for closed-system applications where the damp must be disengaged to be applied. Locking screw action makes installation and removal much faster.
W1–all of the band, housing and screw is galvanized steel;
W2–band and housing 300 series stainless steel, screw galvanized steel;
W4–all of band, housing and screw is 300 series stainless steel;
W5–all of band, housing and screw is 316ss.
Heavy-duty Euro Style clamp
Heavy-duty clamps set the standard for strength and versatility. With exceptional clamping force - for pipes, as well as hoses一 they are trusted solutions in a wide range of applications in agriculture, irrigation, marine, and beyond.
● Stronger than traditional T-bolt designs, with solid trunnions
● Available with bridge for 360° hose clamping force
● Available without bridge for pipe clamping or non-sealing applications
● Available in 301 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, or zinc-plated carbon steel
● Rolled edges to avoid hose damage
● 4-bolt versions for large-diameter applications requiring maximum force (e.g.ships)
● Special designs can be developed when justified by volume
W1: band, bridge, trunnion and bolt zinc plate steel;
W2: band, bridge and trunnion 200ss or 300ss stainless steel, bolt zinc plated steel;
W4: band, bridge trunnion and bolt is 200ss or 300ss stainless steel;
W5: band, bridge, trunnion and bolt is 316s stainless steel.
Post time: Apr-29-2021